Announcement About Turkish Scholarships For International Students , 02.05.2012
1. Deadline for the applications: 1 June 2012.
2. Application: Students will apply on their own via internet. Requested documents will be scanned and uploaded to the website by the applicants. Alternatively, applicants may choose to bring them in person to the Turkish Embassy/Consulate General in their respective countries.
For the terms of application, the list of required documents and information in more detail regarding the selection process, please visit the following web sites:
3. Jordanian students can apply to the following scholarship programmes:
· Harran Scholarship, for undergraduate
· History and Civilization Studies Scholarship, for graduate and Phd
· Ibn Haldun Social Sciences Scholarship, for graduate and Phd
· Economic Studies Scholarship, for graduate and Phd
· Ali Kuscu Science and Technology Scholarship, for graduate and Phd
· Ibn Sina Medical Sciences Scholarship, for undergraduate, graduate and Phd
· Yunus Emre Turkish Language Scholarship, for undergraduate, graduate and Phd
· Islamic Theology Scholarship, for undergraduate, graduate and Phd
4. Selection of students will be made in two stages. In the first stage, the students' academic standing will be determined by evaluating at least one of the following criteria: graduation degree, university entrance exam degree, high school graduation exam score, international exam score, average course scores for the students who are studying their last year in high school. Students will make preference of universities and departments during the application.
After the evaluation of applications, applicants who are academically deemed to be adequate will be invited for interview. In cases that applicants are not available due the physical distance the evaluations will be based on at least one of the following methods: paper- submitted documents, phone interview or online interviews.
In the second stage, interviews will be held. Interviewers will evaluate the relevancy of academic background of applicants to the departments he/she applied to, his/her vision about the own country and Turkey and finally his/her career planning. Applicants will be placed in to the one of universities/departments preferred according to the ranking of students’ scores in these two stages. Interviews will be conducted in June-July and August compatibly with the countries’ academic calendar. Successful applicants will be announced in August.
5. There is no limit for the number of applications. Applicants who are successful academically and whose field preferences are compatible with his/her personal skills will be placed into one of his/her preferences considering his/her academic capability.
6. Applicants have to demonstrate a minimum 60 % success in one of the following sections: high school graduation degree, university entrance exam degree, high school graduation exam score, international exam score. The students who have not yet graduated from their high school have to present their transcript showing that the average score of the courses attended until that time is minimum 60 %.
Thank you for your kind attention.
İlgili Dosyalar :